Thursday, April 28, 2011
laundry,laundry,laundry.
So, Koko and I let our laundry pile up pretty high for the last month, so I am finally getting to it. I am on my third load right now and thought I'd take a break and do a quick update. We are looking forward to our first anniversary!! It has gone so quickly, but it has just been so great! I love my husband. We are having fun being mommy and daddy to our pretty blue eyed baby husky.. she is almost one too! She drives us crazy sometimes but she is my little sweetheart. We were hugging today and Akeeta found her way right in between us, it was so sweet. We also just got some more kiddos in our lives, because we got called as nursery leaders and cub scout leaders in our ward. We have only been in for about a month, but we are loving it! We are still figuring it all out, but the kids we teach are so adorable! We are loving our ward and neighborhood. We are still just working and enjoying life, and looking forward to the summer and warmer weather! ...I better get back to laundry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment