Our Family

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

First Blog..

So I am totally new to this whole blog thing. I was just sitting here thinking it might be a fun new hobby. I am excited to write about my life and my new adventures with my hubby. We have been married going on six months now. We got married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple on May 21, 2010. Koko is 22 and I am 20.  It has been a fantastic five and a half months! We love spending time together at home cuddling up and watching a movie. We also love going out and trying to find something new and interesting to do. We learned that we like to go to museum type places, for example; we liked going to the Aquarium and also Kennecott Copper Mine. It has been so interesting to learn each others pet peeves. I cleaned up the whole house spotless today because it was getting cluttery, and that is definately something that bugs him. We are loving our neighborhood we live in, and especially our ward. It has been so fun getting to know different people and building and strengthening our own relationship. So, I will try to keep this thing updated as best I can. I hope it will be fun to read as I continue to learn how to blog!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment