...when you are having FUN! Koko and I have been very busy lately, Koko just got a calling in the Church to be the First Counselor in the Young Men's Presidency in our ward. It's only been a few weeks, but he has more responsibilities. And I am in the Relief Society Commitee, and we just had a fun Super Saturday activity, now we need to hurry and prepare for our Chiristmas one! I love being in the Relief Society Commitee and meeting all the ladies in my ward. They are amazing women!
We also had a pretty fun week. We got free vouchers from Koko's brother to go to Disney on Ice. It was seriously a very fun show. It was so fun to go and see the adorable kids all dressed up in their princess outfits, and how excited they were to see Mickey and Minnie. I loved it!
Today we are having some friends over for dinner, so I better go get it prepared. We have such incredible friends. They are like family to us, and we really appreciate them in our lives! So we are excited to see them tonight and continue to make memories together!

No comments:
Post a Comment