So, I wanted to write a little about our wedding. It was a little while ago, but I wanted to put up some pictures of our special day! So, we got married as a said before on May 21, 2010 in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was a great day, and I remember being told that its a good thing when things go wrong on your wedding day.. I guess it's some sort of good luck? Ha ha. Because that is what happened on our day! First of all I was late to my hair appointment, which made me late to everything else. I also forgot Koko's ring. Travis, my brother, had to go home to get it for me. We got started in the sealing room probably about a half hour late. I'm grateful for everyone's patience. It turned out to be a wonderful day and exactly what I wanted it to be. We are so grateful to everyone who came and helped, and supported us! We are so happy, and so grateful that we were able to be married for time and all eternity. Here are a few pictures that I thought would be fun to share! Enjoy.






Stephanie... I love your blog. I think you will have a lot of fun. Your pictures are beautiful.
ReplyDelete