Monday, August 5, 2013
Kai is One!
I can't believe my baby is one! That is pretty much all that has gone through my head this past week! I can't believe it's been a year already since he came into our family! I love him more than words can say! He brings so much joy into each and every day! He has the most incredible laugh and smile! He is so perfect! His Birthday Party was so much fun! We had a BBQ (Armenian Style!) at the park down the street. The weather turned out to be perfect! I was afraid most of the day that it would end up raining, but it stayed nice and cloudy, but not cold or rainy! Kai had so much fun destroying his cake and opening his presents! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated our sweet boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment