Our Family

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 2, 2013

Kai Kai

Kai is the best little guy ever!! He has brought SO much joy into our lives! It is the greatest blessing being a mom!! He has been so incredibly awesome! He is already one, but I'm going to do a few post to catch up on his first year! Right now, though, he is 18 lbs. 30 inches. He's just a little guy, but he is so perfect. He is crawling so fast and follows me around all day. He plays really well with his toys. His favorite things to do are throw balls (and everything) and push his cars (and everything) around the house. He is such a boy when it comes to balls and cars! He's been really stubborn when it comes to walking and throws fits when I try to make him stand with me. It's cute and funny right now when he falls to the ground and cries, I don't know how much longer it will be though. I hope I will be a good mom to him and be patient and understanding as he gets older. I have been trying to teach him some sign language. He does a few signs like light, more, eat, dog, hat and all done. He can also say most of those words too. He says Dad all day long and occasionally he'll say Mom. He has started to say uh-oh! It is so adorable!! I'm pretty sure they don't come any cuter than my little guy!! He has eight teeth, four on top and four on bottom. I think he's getting more by the amount of slobber he has on his shirt by the end of the day. I have had such an amazing first year with him! I am so grateful to be his momma! I love him more than anything! He is growing so fast, this year really flew by.

No comments:

Post a Comment