Koko and I feel so blessed to be where we are in our lives right now. We have been married just over three years and we have been blessed with so much! First of all we have the best relationship ever! We say every day how funny it is with how comfortable we are with each other, there are no secrets here, even things that I'd rather him keep to himself he shares with me ha ha! I love being married to such an incredible person! He makes me want to be better. Not saying that sometimes its hard and he gets on my nerves, but at those times when we look back on it we just laugh! He is the guy I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, so we better make awesome memories and have fun doing it! I am grateful for what a hard worker he is! He has been at his job for six years and has had many promotions to where he is now at a point where he is comfortable and will stay for more years to come. I am so grateful for how motivated he is and how much he cares for Kai and me, we are so lucky to have him! I love being able to stay home with Kai and play with him, teach him, and raise him.
So, the newest news for us is that we recently bought a new home!! It is so beautiful and is the home of our dreams! This is one huge blessing that we've been able to have. It's in a beautiful area with great neighbors and so many little kids that Kai will be able to play with once he starts running around. I can't believe at our age and at this time in our lives we've been able to have so much. We owe so much to our Heavenly Father for guiding us and helping us to make the right choices. It is crazy how things work out, especially when you don't see it coming that way. Anyway, we are happy with where we are and look forward to many more opportunities and fun adventures with our little family!!

No comments:
Post a Comment